?

Log in

I totally rule

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> Bad Dreams
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Wednesday, March 8th, 2006
2:28 pm
So the Hitler is making a state-run church. Seig heil! Seig heil!

You know, it's unfair to compare Bush to Hitler. Think about it. During WWII, things were pretty damn good for Germans. They had the world's best healthcare and education. It wasn't until they started rounding up the queers and the gypsies and the jews...I guess what I'm getting at is that Bush is worse than Hitler. If that came out as a garbled, run-on sentence that is full of spelling and gramatical errors, it's because my attention is split between...uh...I'm thirsty.

And Iraq is...at war! There will eventually be peace in Iraq. Evenually. Once they get done with their civil war, once all the genocide is done with, there will be peace. For a while, anyway.

Stupid humans.

current mood: high
3 nightmares | close your eyes
Saturday, January 28th, 2006
4:14 am
I have internet now. Wheee!!!!!!!!
1 nightmare | close your eyes
Wednesday, September 7th, 2005
3:19 pm
The Bush Dynasty is now guilty of ethnic cleansing in the United States. They've been committing genocide in the middle east for 3 years now, and the genocide finally hit our shores. Bush wants to kill people who don't vote for him. This is the second time he's allowed Americans to die in the United States. The first was on 9-11-01. He knew that Al-Quaeda was going to attack the US, and he did NOTHING about it. He just let them die, and the only way that could be more murderous is if he were flying the goddamn planes. Now the city of New Orleans, which is mostly inhabited by poor people, has been destroyed by a natural disaster. People are STILL there, and they are starving, and they are drowning, and they are literally being MURDERED for scavenging for food. That's martial law for ya. This is Kristallnacht times 1000.

Attention X-ians: Thou shalt not kill! Or for a more modern interpretation of that verse, You shall not murder. Bush is going to HELL. He is going to spend eternity getting stabbed in the ass by Satan. You voted for a liar, theif, and murderer. You fuckers would have voted for Hitler. Bush is going to go down in history the same way Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, and Nero went down in history.
2 nightmares | close your eyes
Wednesday, August 24th, 2005
11:29 am - Crawford, Cindy
I hate Texas.

I was born and raised in Colorado, so I'm used to the cool, dry air of the Rockies. With that in mind, imagine how it felt for me to spend 2 days under a canopy in Crawford, Texas, where it is muggy and HOT AS HELL. I wouldn't endure something like that for a country I didn't love.

I went down there because something terrible is being done to this country. Our leader lied to Congress in order to get them to declare war, and so far, he's sent over 1800 Americans to their deaths. The defence department releases the names of soldiers who die on Iraqi soil, but if you include the soldiers who die outside of Iraq from injuries, the number gets much larger. One woman decided to camp outside the president's ranch because she wanted answers from him, and I went down there for similar reasons. I want answers, too. And I don't want to hear the same crap that Dubya's been repeating for the last 4 years, because I've heard it all, and I still think he's full of shit. I want straight answers regarding the reasons for going to war and for our continued occupation of Iraq. I will not accept 9/11 as justification for this war, because Iraq wasn't responsible for 9/11. AL-QAEDA was responsible for 9/11, and there never was a link between Osama and Saddam, so I want to know why the United States military can't seem to catch the guy who actually did attack us.

While I'm sure Cindy's "opinions" deviate from the pre-screened military families that Bush has met with, I'm offended by his generalization of her protest as an attempt to speak for the whole country. I didn't go there for anybody but myself. Bush's fan club is free to counter-protest, and a tiny group of them were out there with their signs asking us if we've forgotten 9/11. (I believe I already answered that question.)

I'll write more about it later, so let me close by saying that it is an honor to be attacked by pigs like Rush, O'Reilly, Hannity, and the like. That kind of feedback makes me know that what I'm doing is right.
close your eyes
Wednesday, August 3rd, 2005
2:21 am
So I smoked a few bowls and had the munchies. I was too high to drive, so I had Krash drive me to Taco Bell. While we were in the drive-thru, a cop came up behind up and checked my plates. Then they flashed bright, blinding lights at us, screamed at us to put our hands up and get out of the car. When I got out of the car, several figures dressed in black came out from behind the corners and surrounded me. They handcuffed me and stuck me in the back of a patrol car for about an hour. The reason for this? It seems someone reported our vehicle stolen, because it came up hot when they ran my plates. way to go, Denver's Finest. It WAS stolen, you fucking brilliant dumbasses. FOUR MONTHS AGO. You managed to detain the VICTIM!!!

I won't list their names, because they didn't give me shit about the weed. Only I didn't have any weed in the car. I was visibly stoned, and I would totally fail any UA, so I'll give them that. Still, it was a frightening ordeal. I asked them what I had done, and they told me to let them ask the questions. Well, I answered all their questions, and my answers checked out, so maybe they could answer MY questions. What the fuck is wrong with their department? Don't they know that after a stolen vehicle is recovered, they don't need to worry about it anymore? And while they were wasting time with us, how many actual car theives got away?

At least I can take some satisfaction in knowing that the time they wasted with us is time they wasted not meeting their quotas. Fucking pigs.
1 nightmare | close your eyes
Thursday, July 21st, 2005
3:38 pm
Yes, I know that it is a war on Islam, not terrorism, but the dumbfucks in his district don't know that. And speaking of those dumbfucks, I feel like talking about Nazis.

You know those holocaust deniers? People who argue that the holocaust was highly exaggerated or completely falsified? Here are their beliefs according to Wikipedia:

1. There was no specific order by Adolf Hitler or other top Nazi officials to exterminate the Jews.
2. Nazis did not use gas chambers to mass murder Jews. Small chambers did exist for delousing and Zyklon-B was used in this process.
3. The figure of 5-6 million Jewish deaths is an irresponsible exaggeration, and many Jews who actually emigrated to Russia, Britain, Israel and the United States are included in the number.
4. Many photos and lots of film footage shown after World War II was specially manufactured as propaganda against the Nazis by the Allied forces. For example, one film, shown to Germans after the war, of supposed Holocaust victims were in fact German civilians being treated after Allied bombing of Dresden. Pictures we commonly see show victims of starvation or typhus, not of gassing.
5. Claims of what the Nazis supposedly did to the Jews were all intended to facilitate the Allies in their intention to enable the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine, and are currently used to garner support for the policies of the state of Israel, especially in its dealings with the Palestinians.
6. Although crimes were committed, they were not centrally orchestrated and thus the Nazi leadership bore no responsibility for the implementation of such a policy.
7. Historical proof for the Holocaust is falsified or deliberately misinterpreted.
8. There is an American, British or Jewish conspiracy to make Jews look like victims and to demonize Germans. Also, it was in the Soviet interest to propagate wild stories about Germany in order to frighten related nations into accepting Soviet rule (Poland, Czechoslovakia, etc.). The amount of money pumped into Israel and reparations from Germany alone give Israel a strong incentive to maintain this conspiracy.
9. The overwhelming number of biased academics and historians are too afraid to actually admit that the Holocaust was a fiction; they know they will lose their jobs if they speak up.
10. In any event, the Holocaust pales in comparison to the number of dissidents and Christians killed in Soviet gulags, which Holocaust deniers usually attribute to Jews.


If the people in Tancredo's district lived in Nazi Germany, they'd be making these claims.

And don't tell me that I'm generalizing and being unfair, because I don't care. And to all the people who voted for Conti, get on the phone and write letters!

http://tancredo.house.gov

You can borrow my words if you want, just DO SOMETHING!
close your eyes
3:17 pm
Dear Tom Tancredo,
I just want to give my two cents on your suggestion that bombing Mecca is a realistic option. First of all, bombing Mecca would make permanent enemies of the entire Islamic world! You may just be "throwing out ideas", but this particular idea is very BAD. Even if it was a response to a terrorist attack by Muslim extremists, it's the worst thing America could do. Is this a war on terrorism, or a war on Islam? You really should think ideas through before you throw them out in public. You may not like political correctness, but as a US legislator, you are a public figure, and you need to be more responsible with your words. Just think of all the Muslims throughout the world who have heard about some US lawmaker talking about desecrating their holy land. They hear the same kind of propoganda that we do, and you have helped back up their case that America hates them and wants to destroy them. Do America a favor and apologize for your irresponsible statments. We can't win the war unless we win the people, and you aren't helping us win the people.
2 nightmares | close your eyes
Thursday, July 14th, 2005
12:52 pm
Oh yeah, I have a livejournal. Forgot. I was too busy working.
close your eyes
Wednesday, June 1st, 2005
4:17 am
I hate my fucking job.
close your eyes
Friday, May 27th, 2005
2:10 pm
I didn't think it was possible, but my dislike for McDonalds has incresased. The advertisement for one of their new products is what did it. I won't even say which products it is, because that would mean the advertising was effective. I'm just going to say that I liked that style of animation better when it was in Waking Life.

I went to McDonalds recently, for some reason. Their food still tastes like processed puke, and I'm never going there again. The soft drinks were okay.
close your eyes
Monday, May 23rd, 2005
3:17 pm - War stuff
Yesterday, 5 more Americans died in Iraq. Their names have not been released to the public yet, but damn. I'm about to start taking bets on how many US troops will die before we start protesting. My guess is 3,000, because once they exceed the number of people who died on 9/11, even the Bushies will start to see what is happening. Not the Bushies who actually understand what Bush is doing and support him anyway, I'm talking about the Bushies who believe his bullshit.
close your eyes
Friday, May 20th, 2005
3:05 pm
Oh yeah, some stuff happened involving an emergency room. Forgot to mention it.
close your eyes
3:04 pm
Imagine that a country with a powerful military invaded the US, and keep in mind that we've sent so many soldiers to Iraq that we no longer have the resources to defend our own country. It's just another day, but you turn on the TV and see bombs falling. DC is in ruins. New York is a big mountain of flames and smoke. Dubya has been captured, Cheney is dead, Rummy and friends are unaccounted for, and all you know is what you see on TV. Regardless of your political views, wouldn't the sight of American children with blown-off faces make you just a little upset? Now imagine that after they demolish our major cities, they set up their own government, and sweep through the country, hunting down anyone who might oppose them, calling their targets "terrorists". Any prisoners they take are sent to concentration camps, where they are treated like wild animals. Wouldn't that bother you? Would you risk becoming a target yourself and fight back? Personally, I'd join any organization that had the resources to destroy them. What these pundits and their fan clubs refuse to see is that the reason insurgents are killing American troops is because WE ATTACKED THEM. And the fact that we won't even grant our prisoners POW status is just fueling their fire. They are not animals. They don't hate our freedoms. They are human beings, and we have made them angry enough to kill. With all of this in mind, doesn't it seem like a good idea to stop doing the things that make them want to kill us?
2 nightmares | close your eyes
Wednesday, May 18th, 2005
6:32 am - My God
HUNT: Bob, why would Senator Frist refuse an offer to break the deadlock?

NOVAK: Because the whole system (INAUDIBLE) you're not going to have -- like going to a concentration camp and picking out which people go to the death chamber. You're not going to let the Democrats do that, say, We're going to -- we're going to confirm this person, we're not going to confirm the other person. They're going to -- they're going to say that this is not the way we're going to do it. They've had all kinds of different offers of that kind.

Now, as a matter of fact, I believe that this -- this constitutional option is going to work. I think it's going to -- they're going to get the 50 votes that are needed. There's no -- it's going to take a couple weeks, but there's -- there's not going to be any Democratic -- maybe it'll take less than a couple weeks. Not going to be a Democratic alternative to it. And all they can do is decide how much they're going to do to have a reprisal. So that's why they're putting out commercials on what a wonderful thing the filibuster is -- is most famous in American history for killing -- for -- for establishing racist -- racism and segregation in the South




To whom it may concern,

I just want to let you know that I am absolutely disgusted by Bob Novak's attempt to liken Democratic filibusters to choosing who goes to the death chamber in a concentration camp. I don't know why a respected network like CNN would air this garbage, and I refuse to watch it anymore. You have lost a viewer.


I want to vomit.
2 nightmares | close your eyes
Saturday, April 23rd, 2005
6:37 am - Joke time
What's blue and lies on the floor? A baby with a plastic bag.

What's brown and lies on the floor? Same baby, 2 weeks later.

What's worse than a baby in a trash can? A baby in 10 trash cans.

What's so great about these jokes? They're sick enough that you know I'm not serious, and the more you say them, the less sick they become. Senator Rick Santorum - yes, the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex, THAT guy - must tell those jokes constantly, because he doesn't seem to think there's anything slightly morbid about bringing a dead fetus home from the hospital to cuddle with. Sorry, I don't want to sound insensitive, I realize how heartbreaking a miscarriage can be, but something about that is just...wrong. I dunno. I haven't really thought about this enough to have a strong opinion on it. Maybe I just don't like Santorum. I don't deny that I despise him and everything he says and does. I even have questions about his roasting of house fascist leader Tom DeLay, and I hate Tom DeLay. Will the people in Pennsylvania PLEASE remove that brown stain from the Senate when they go to the polls next year? I hope so.
1 nightmare | close your eyes
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005
2:52 pm - War stuff
Okay, we're almost at 90% of the coalition casualties. To be exact, we're 89.821736630247268545140885566417%. "Coalition" my ass.
close your eyes
Saturday, April 16th, 2005
4:26 pm
Radical Mormon
-10 Orthodoxy, 4 LDS knowledge, -29 Cultural homogeneity


Orthodoxy ranges from (-) anti-, non- and liberal Mormon, to mainstream, conservative, and fundamentalist Mormon (+).
People like you have been excommunicated. In fact, you might be personal friends with some of them. Your feminist/liberal/revisionist/free living lifestyle just doesn't click with most Latter-day Saints, but you don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.




My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:


free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 8% on Orthodoxy

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 88% on LDS knowledge

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 0% on Homogeneity
Link: The what kind of Mormon are you? Test written by SLC-Mike on Ok Cupid
close your eyes
3:30 am - Family. Isn't it about...time?
Jimmy: Hey guys. It's me. I just wanted to give you my new address and phone number, umm....*sigh* *7*
The Voice of the voice mail: To change your message, press 7. To save it, press 9. *beep*
Jimmy: Hey guys, me and Tim finally finished unpacking, I just thought you might want our phone number so we might be able to try talking...*sigh* *7*
The Voice: To change your message, press 7. To save it, press 9. *beep*
Jimmy: I just hope you guys know that just because your bishop couldn't "fix" me, it's not a reason to cut me out of your lives. Do I just remind you that you aren't the picture-perfect family that everyone expects you to be? Argh, *7*
The Voice: To change your message, press 7. To save it, press 9. *beep*
Jimmy: *click*

A message from People Named Sara Against Hate Politics
close your eyes
Tuesday, April 12th, 2005
3:58 am

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Sister Boot Knife of Love and Mercy.


Get yours.


2 nightmares | close your eyes
3:50 am
Went car shopping today. Didn't buy anything, I just drove a bunch of sports cars really fast. (Really fast for ME.) In fact, I had no intention of buying a car, since that dealership is the same dealership that knowingly screwed me over when I bought my first car. They REALLY screwed me over. So I wasted several hours of their time testing out cars that I will probably never own...unless I turn to dishonest work. Hmm...dishonest work is easier than honest work, and it pays better. But yeah, nothing quite like test driving cars you have no intention of buying.
2 nightmares | close your eyes
> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com